In this article, you will learn about phone balance balancing methods that include Code, SMS, Phone, and the Phone app. Gone are the days when customers had to call the service provider for help and wait in line to know the balance. Ufone offers three easy ways to check the balance left in your account.
Remember that, in order to inquire about our remaining mobile balance, we needed to call our mobile network help number? However, due to advances in technology, we can easily check our mobile balance easily and simply. This article is all about how to check Ufone balance.
Also Read: How to Check Jazz Balance 2022
Before we get to the procedure, we shall tell you guys a bit about Ufone. Pakistani telecom brand Ufone is one of the leading mobile network operators in the country with a subscriber base of over 23 million.
The company started its operations in 2001 and quickly became the preferred network for many Pakistanis due to its great coverage and low call and internet tariffs. Moreover, in February 2019, the telecom company introduced the 4G services in different parts of the country for its customers which has further cemented its place in the Pakistani telecom industry.
Now that you know a bit about Ufone, it’s time to know how to check Ufone balance.
There are three different methods for how to check Ufone balance.
- Via call
- Via Ufone app
- Via SMS
Read the following instructions to find out the complete balance inquiry procedure.
- Open your mobile phone dialler.
- Dial *124# and find out your remaining balance.
- Super card users have to dial *706# to check all the usage details.
Note: On the off chance that you don’t have the necessary balance, you can dial *456# to get Rs. 20 advance balance into your record.
Also Read: How to Check Telenor Balance 2022
Like other mobile network operators, Ufone has a mobile app that allows its customers to check their balances, subscribe to any offers, and complete their mobile credit cards without interruption. Android and iOS users can download the “My Ufone” app from their app stores. That being said, here’s how to put one together for use with your mobile phone.
- Go to Google Play Store or App Store, contingent upon the shrewd gadget you’re utilizing.
- Search Ufone and tap the “install” or “get” button to download the application on your gadget.
- Whenever you’ve downloaded it, launch the application.
- Subsequent to launching the application, you really want to make an account by tapping on the register.
- When the account has been made, you will actually want to see the remaining balance on the application’s home screen.
Note: If you’re a postpaid customer then you can check your bill amount by dialling *129# on your mobile device. A menu with the total amount and usage detail will appear on your screen.
You can dial 333 or 051-111-333-100 (if you’re calling from any other network number) to talk to the Ufone customer care representative.
Indeed, there you have it, folks! This is about how to check the Ufone balance. Assuming that you have enjoyed this article or have any inquiries relating to the point, let us know in the remarks area.
Check Ufone Balance via App
You can also check the Balance of the Phone with the Phone app. If you are an Android mobile user you can download the app from the Google Play Store and if you are not an iOS user you can download the Phone app from the App Store.
If you are using the Phone app, you do not need to use any code to check the balance or subscribe to any bulk. The app has all the functions. What should you do? You must have a login ID and password to use the application.
Here is how to check your Ufone balance with the help of the Ufone app
- Most importantly you want to send off the application on your cell phone.
- On the off chance that you are involving it for the absolute first time, you want to information exchange by utilizing your Ufone number. You likewise need to take care of your ID card/identification number, your name, email, and secret phrase. Presently, you are prepared to sign in to the record by utilizing your email and secret key.
- Then, you will track down the Home page. Here, you want to tap “Full Access” at the base to get to its highlights as a whole.
- Presently you will track down the significant features as a whole. You want to tap “Use” as you can find in the image below.
- Here, you will get to see various choices, for example, call utilization subtleties, web use subtleties, and equilibrium/credit use subtleties. In this way, select “Blanace/Credit Limit” at the highest point of the choices.
- Tap the choice, inside a couple of moments you will actually want to see the equilibrium of your Ufone account alongside the expiry date.
We trust the present blog furnishes you with enough insights concerning how to Check Ufone balance. In the event that you are happy with the data given here, give us your criticism, and assuming dear perusers, you feel that the post isn’t as per your prerequisites then, at that point, benevolently give us your significant ideas.
Check the remaining Ufone balance via SMS and call
Dial Ufone balance check code *124# from your telephone’s dialer or dial *336# and explore the menu to get the excess equilibrium by means of SMS.
Dial 333 and talk with a client support agent to track down the leftover equilibrium of your record.
What if you don’t have enough balance to make an urgent call?
uAdvance provides you with the office of getting moment balance for the situation need to make a dire/crisis call however your equilibrium ain’t sufficient. To get uAdvance, dial *456# from your paid ahead of time Ufone number. On your next re-energize, Ufone will deduct the development sum alongside the help charges of Rs.4 + Tax.
Ufone balance check code for postpaid customers
Ufone postpaid clients can really take a look at their equilibrium by dialing code *129# to get a total rundown of the aggregate sum and information use. If there should be an occurrence of low equilibrium, postpaid clients can likewise get an advance by dialing *229#